Dhallywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaya hoping for a ‘Misir Ali’ series

Go down

Jaya hoping for a ‘Misir Ali’ series Empty Jaya hoping for a ‘Misir Ali’ series

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:14 am

'I liked Chanchal a lot as Misir Ali. I almost fell in love with his portrayal of the character. Animesh did amazing work in his role. Shabnam Faria performed naturally as Nilu. You all know my role, which is Ranu'

Jaya hoping for a ‘Misir Ali’ series Jaya-2-1532537367418

Actor and producer Jaya Ahsan would like to work on a series centred around Misir Ali, the famous character created by Humayun Ahmed.

Jaya expressed her interested during a promotional event for her upcoming film “Debi” at Buet auditorium.

She said in answer to a question from a student: “After the release of ‘Debi,’which is about Misir Ali, we have to look at a lot of things. The viewer response to the film, the uniqueness of it, and the amount of support it is receiving are some of the things that if we manage, then why not? A series of Misir Ali could be made.”

Asked what kind of response she was expecting for the film, Jaya replied: “I am expecting something extraordinary. We gave our 100% to interpret Humayun Sir’s message from the novel in the film. And this was made by Anam Biswas. I have complete faith in him.”

Regarding her co-actors, Jaya said: “I liked Chanchal a lot as Misir Ali. I almost fell in love with his portrayal of the character. Animesh [who plays Jaya’s husband in the film] did amazing work in his role. Shabnam Faria performed naturally as Nilu. You all know my role, which is Ranu.”

The director of “Debi,” Anam Biswas, said: “It is a big challenge to make a film out of a novel.”

The film will be released all over Bangladesh on September 7, and will be distributed by Jaaz Multimedia.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dhallywood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum