Dhallywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pori Moni to star in Selim’s upcoming crime thriller

Go down

Pori Moni to star in Selim’s upcoming crime thriller Empty Pori Moni to star in Selim’s upcoming crime thriller

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Pori Moni to star in Selim’s upcoming crime thriller Web-1541516490025

Pori Moni will be featured in Gias Uddin Selim’s new web series titled, “Preeti.” The Dhallywood star will be seen playing a role of investigative journalist in this upcoming crime thriller.

In “Preeti,” Pori Moni will unveil the crime world and bring various crimes to reel through her investigation.

Director Selim thinks the series will garner a lot of curiosity because of its plot twists.

“Pori Moni will play the lead of ‘Preeti’ and the series is a crime drama. Although, she has always played glamorous roles, while working for ‘Swapnajaal,’ “I noticed that she fits into any character and has the ability to portray the real essence of any role,” Selim said about his reasons behind choosing Pori Moni for the non-glamorous journalist role.

Pori Moni is also very excited about her upcoming project. She said: “Working with Selim is always fun. He made ‘Swapnajaal,’ which was a dream role for me. I really believe this new series will build a fresh image and audiences will love me playing a different role for the very first time.”

“Preeti” is produced by Bioscope production. The crime drama will present a group of new faces alongside Pori Moni.

The shooting of “Preeti” will start from November 9 in various locations of Dhaka.

-dhakatribune.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dhallywood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down