Dhallywood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popy to star in film based on Bangladeshi firefighters

Go down

Popy to star in film based on Bangladeshi firefighters Empty Popy to star in film based on Bangladeshi firefighters

Post by Admin Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:47 am

Popy to star in film based on Bangladeshi firefighters Web-1539096110701

Popular Dhallywood star Sadika Parvin Popy will feature in the first film based on Bangladeshi firefighters titled “Save Life.” She recently signed a contract with the film’s producers.

Popular filmstar Ferdous and Anisur Rahman Milon will be seen alongside her in the action drama, directed by Kazi Aminul Islam. Ferdous will play the role of a firefighter in the project.

According to a recent press statement, Popy said: “Though it is a film based on a social issue, it’s a complete commercial film package. I don’t exactly know if there has been a Bangladeshi film made on our firefighters. As far as I know, this project is the first of its kind. The life of the brave firefighters will be portrayed in a cinematic way. My character in the film is also quite challenging and hopefully the audience will like it.”

The film is scheduled to go in production on November.

Popy is currently busy shooting Arif’s “Kathgoray Sharatchandra” and Sadek Siddiqui’s “Shahoshi Joddha.” She is also working on Kazi Hayat’s “Biye Holo Bashor Holo Na,” Zahid’s “Jibon Jontrona” and Nargis Akhter’s “Shortcut E Borolok.” She recently also signed on Bulbul Biswas’ upcoming film “Cut Piece” which will start its shooting phase soon.

-dhakatribune.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dhallywood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down